Monday 19 February 2014 - Conference Day One
Process Chemistry Conferences Schedule
- Organic Process Research and Development
- The Leading Process Chemistry Conference!
- 19.02.2014 - 21.02.2014
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration - Kissimmee
- View Brochure
Do you want to improve efficiency and innovation in your synthetic route design, development and optimisation?
The efficient conversion of a chemical process into a process for manufacture on tonnage scale has always been of importance in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. However, in the current economic and regulatory climate, it has become increasingly vital and challenging to do so efficiently.
At Organic Process Research & Development Conference, you will hear detailed presentations and case studies from top international chemists. Our hand-picked programme of speakers has been put together specifically for an industrial audience. They will discuss the latest issues relating to synthetic route design, development and optimisation in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.
Unlike other conferences, practically all our speakers are experts from industry, which means the ideas and information you take home will be directly applicable to your own work.
The smaller numbers at our conferences create a more intimate atmosphere. You will enjoy plenty of opportunities to meet and network with speakers and fellow attendees during the reception, sit-down lunches and extended coffee breaks in a relaxed and informal environment. Together, you can explore the different strategies and tactics evolving to meet today’s challenges
Thursday 20 February 2014 - Conference Day Two
Friday 21 February 2014 - Conference Day Three
- Process Research & Development Chemists
- Chemical Engineers in Industry
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
How will you benefit from attending?
- Benefit by hearing from key speakers who will present detailed case studies.
- Learn how to design for efficiency and optimise your development objectives.
- Access how industry strategies are evolving to meet today's challenges.
- Learn how your peers are developing solutions to common problems.
- Gather important information on technical developments and equipment.
- Bring yourself up-to-date on current developments and future trends in pharmaceutical development.
- Meet and network with the key people working in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Save time by picking up essential tips from experts in their fields.
We have several sponsorship opportunities still available for this conference. These include networking and reception sponsorship.
Your company logo with link to your website would appear here and for premium sponsorship such as networking and reception, adjacent to the conference pages as well.
See our sponsorship section on the advantages that sponsorship can bring to your business.
Welcome Reception Sponsored by
- Conference Fee:
- Academic Fee:
- Exhibitor Fee:
- $2995 for booth + attendee, $750 for extra attendees
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration - Website
- 2900 Parkway Blvd
- Postcode / ZIP:
Located on 20 lushly landscaped acres in Celebration, Florida, the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration is close to Central Florida’s most popular activities including renowned attractions, premier shopping, championship golf courses, museums and theaters, fine dining and much more!
Each of the 718 guest rooms and suites feature vibrant colors and stylish furnishings as well as modern conveniences including free high-speed Internet access.
The hotel is just 17 miles from the Orlando International Airport.