Screening the Experimental Space
Robust Process Design
Pharmaceutical Process Scale-Up
Process Analytical Technology
- Practical Approaches to Quality by Design for Pharmaceutical Process R&D and Manufacturing
- A 3 day course presented by Dr Andrei Zlota of the ZLOTA Company LLC In conjunction with Scientific Update LLP
- 10.06.2014 - 12.06.2014
- Renaissance Seattle Hotel - Seattle
- View Brochure
QbD is no longer a regulatory initiative; QbD is an industry initiative supported by regulators, QbD is good development.
This course focuses on practical approaches to accelerated QbD implementation, and it makes practical recommendations for realistic implementation of QbD elements.
- Prioritize process parameters prior to screening investigations
- Design effective DoE screening matrixes
- Design robust processes and assess key and critical process parameters
- Execute key mixing and scale-up calculations to bridge the bench and the commercial design spaces
- Use an equipment data base for effective technology transfer to pilot and manufacturing plants, and CMO’s
- Estimate process risk
- Make strategic decisions on PAT implementation
Organic Chemists – working in the pharmaceutical, pigment, agrochemical, explosives or fine chemicals industries
Development and Production Chemists
Chemical Engineers and Analysts
To view this video, click the video and wait a short time whilst the video loads, it will then start to play.
"This was a very good course. Dr Zlota is very knowledgeable and communicated very well"
"I will recommend this course to my colleagues."
"Andrei is a great presenter, very knowledgeable, and talented."
"I was very impressed with the diversitt of topics covered, and Andrei's mastery of multiple disciplines."
"Very inspiring course"
"I found the course extremely intersting, clear, interactive and followable thanks to the professionalism of the excellent lecturer. Thanks a lot"
"Great Course covering many of today's hot topics. The range was good and some areas were necessarily condensed, however this meant the key messages were powerfully delivered."
"The course provided a comprehensive overview of QbD and more importantly where to begin implementing it."
- Course Fee:
- Multi Discount:
- SAVE 5% for 2 attendees and 15% for 3 attendees
- Renaissance Seattle Hotel - Website
- 515 Madison Street
- Postcode / ZIP:
The Renaissance Seattle Hotel is located in downtown Seattle and situated just 20 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma Airport.
Relax in newly renovated, spacious guest rooms that feature stunning views of Puget Sound, the mountains and city skyline. Enjoy the fully-equipped fitness center and high-speed Internet access.